So, we decided to hold a contest, because contests are fun and we all need as much cheer as we can get.
The idea is to come up with a humorous dialogue (or caption) for this bra fitting related situation (I’m sure at least some of you have been through this experience, as either of the participants):
The purpose of this exercise is that the dialogue or caption must be funny. Putting it simply, make us laugh.
We (Ula & Margot) will choose the submissions we like the most. If there’s more of them that we’re able to choose, we will hold a poll for our readers to choose the best one.
Ula makes jewellery, therefore she came up with the prizes for this contest.
If Margot feels creative enough she might throw in some more earrings. Also, the best caption will be published on the above picture with the winner’s name on it.
We’ll give you a month. We will announce the winners on February 8th, unless there are too few submissions, then we will prolong the deadline.
- Anyone can participate. Really, anyone. Even guys.
- Anyone can submit as many captions as they want (we’d like to encourage you however to only submit ones that have been really thought through). Which means that if one person comes up with three funniest captions, they will get all the prizes. Lucky bastard.
- To submit the caption simply put it in a comment to this post. To distinguish between submissions and regular comments please write the submissions in quotation marks.
- The winners will have to provide their real address, so that I will be able to ship the items. I will not to use the address for any other purpose than this.
- The contest is held for two of the language versions: English and Polish. With two sets of prizes. You may enter your submissions in both, but please submit the Polish version below the Polish version of this post.
- If we get two similar or identical submissions (one word difference, for example) we will choose the one that came first (except when the second one is exceptionally better).
- Submissions that are in any way offensive (that includes body shaming) will be moderated and the autor will be banned from commenting on this blog. This blog is about promoting fitting bras, not spreading hate. Having said that, we don’t mind profane language too much, as it can be funny sometimes.
- We reserve the right to add more rules to this list if we think of something important.